" Private tour and Champagne tasting in Reims Epernay "

Legal Notice

SPARKLING TOUR  “Travel Agency”

8 Allée du Vignoble – 51100 REIMS


Tél : 06 49 05 47 52

Mail : contact@sparkling-tour.com

Direction : Valentin MUSSET

RCS Reims :  913 270 369

Immatriculation Atout France : IM051220003

Transport Licence: 2016 /44/ 0000584

Publisher Director : Valentin MUSSET

Credits Pictures : Valentin Musset – Anne-Charlotte Musset

Logo Creator: Laure-Anais Michelot

Web Site Hosting : OVH

Website and SEO by Valentin Musset and  IMPAAKT using WordPress Templates.


Price and Service :

Prices are tax inclusive and cover all of the services mentioned in each Champagne Tour.
The visit of each producer includes at least one or more tasting sessions.
SPARKLING TOUR, being dependent on the availability and cancelations of its partner producers, reserves the right to modify the tour program.
Tours are carried out in English.


The Full amount will have to be paid in advance. The month before the date of the tour, SPARKLING TOUR will send to the client by e-mail a secure link to pay online via the sytem called PayZen. The tour will have to be paid by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).

For the Last Minute Booking, the price will have to be pay at the end of the Tour by Cash or by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).


SPARKLING TOUR has the possibility to ask you 30% deposit of the total price on the invoice. On the Day of the tour, SPARKLING TOUR will ask the client to pay the rest (70%)  of the invoice by Cash or by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Cancellation D-7

Up to 7 days in advance : 100% refund.
Under 7 days in advance : no refund available. SPARKLING TOUR has the right to charge either the deposit either the full price of the invoice. For any request, please contact us by email at contact@sparkling-tour.com.

NO REFUND AVAILABLE if the guest missed his train. We will do our best to find a solution to welcome you on another day but extra cost might be apply. Refund will be accepted if train are on Strike.

Customer Services

For any question or reclamation, you need to contact  SPARKLING TOUR.

– Address : SPARKLING TOUR, 8 Allée du Vignoble – 51100 REIMS
– or by email : contact@sparkling-tour.com


Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation